cialis sales cialis sale serif; color: #000000;”>”cialis sales serif; color: #ff0000;”>Discover a Simple Truth About Why Your Athletes Can Be Consistently a Step Slower Than Their Competition…No Matter How Hard They Try”
quickness and power in your athletes!
From: Patrick Beith
Athletes’ Acceleration Inc.
Nine times out of ten, the teams or http://www.iranzamin.org/?hifoar=%D9%83%D9%85-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%83%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B5%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%A8&e90=36 كم من الأموال يمكنك الحصول عليها على اليوتيوب athletes with the most speed are going to win. While some coaches get it and focus on developing the skill of speed as a primary element of their training, others haven’t caught on yet. Perhaps you’ve mistakenly bought into the idea that speed can’t be coached – that athletes are born with ‘it’ or they aren’t.Arguably the biggest myth in all of sports says you can’t coach speed, teach athletes how to run faster or make serious improvements to multi-directional speed and agility or explosive strength and power.The success of your team and the athletes on it depend on the coach’s interest in konto mini forex improving the most fundamental element of sports success: SPEED.
How many times will you run the same old workouts and drills and yet still be surprised when your athletes aren’t performing them correctly or improving on the track, field or court?
While many coaches have the best of intentions, they haven’t updated their training methods in order to compete with a new generation of athletes and expectations. It doesn’t make them bad, but it does make it nearly impossible to consistently win games and races against progressive, 21st Century programs. Because they don’t understand that speed, strength, flexibility, coordination and endurance are all skills requiring specific attention during practice (regardless of sport) they have athletes who simply aren’t prepared to compete at high levels.
You may be wondering how you can give your athletes the tools they need to achieve their goals, but without having to commit every moment of free time to learning ‘speed training’. As you continue reading, you’ll be interested to see the solution you’ve been looking for is at your fingertips. And you’ll wonder how much faster your athletes could be if you had stumbled upon these simple speed training strategies earlier in your coaching career!
No matter what your level of coaching experience, you’re more than capable of teaching speed and making significant improvements to your athletes’ best performances. As they experience the results of your cutting edge training, it starts a chain reaction of improved effort, focus and commitment during each and every practice. Of course, this translates directly to their competitions.
When you begin to understand that speed and success depends on developing faster, stronger overall athletes, you’ll see why some programs grow and others limp along in mediocrity.
Now here’s the good news . . .
شراء الذهب بسعر تنافس الأسواق in Your Athletes is EASY!
The key is to develop their overall athletic ability by developing all the elements required for success in any sport: speed and agility, strength, coordination, power, flexibility and conditioning.
You may be a bit hesitant to believe that speed can be taught this easily. Because some people aren’t ‘naturally fast’ some coaches wrongly assume there is little they can do about it.
But think of it like this. While it’s true not every athlete can be an Olympic 100 meter runner, most athletes have http://compassnews360.com/?ribka=%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%B5%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D9%81%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%A7&0b3=95 بورصه الكويت اسهم فيفا never been taught how to run or move correctly, if at all. As you turn their weaknesses into strengths, they will operate at a much higher percent of their full potential.
Like I said, I understand that you might be a bit skeptical. But thousands of coaches have taken that ‘leap of faith’ and are amazed at the results they’ve gotten.
Throughout the course of this letter, you too will become more convinced that the answers to your training questions are at hand…
- http://nrcsk-12.com/activities/camp/span a href= سعر سوق الاسهم السعودي Quick and easy methods for getting more done in less time so you can focus on the skills specific to your sport.
- http://www.kmemfm.com/?pilotka=forex-101-knyga-kaina forex 101 knyga kaina Easy to understand and apply strategies for speed development.
- بيع وشراء اسهم Clear progressions that can be used for beginner and advanced athletes at the same practice.
- استراتيجيات فوركس Drills and exercises on video so you can see exactly how to perform and اسهم بنك الامارات السودان teach drills properly.
- http://malkahans.com/?kypola=rajshri-forex-ltd-share-price&759=e7 rajshri forex ltd share price Specific instructions detailing how, where and when to use each movement without having “to earn a degree in exercise science or biomechanics”
- jobba hemma via dator Proven sample workouts and programs you can instantly bring to practice – the same day your program arrives
How much longer will you wait to make modernized improvements to the way you coach…and the way your athletes train and compete?
Complete Speed Training can help the athletes you coach . . .
If you answered anything other than an enthusiastic YES! to any of the previous questions, then افضل منصة تداول العملات والذهب your team is not on the path to accomplishing the athletic goals you set at the beginning of each season.
When you appear knowledgeable to your athletes and understand how to give them constructive feedback on improving their speed, not only will they have more success, but they will be more willing to listen anytime you want to give them advice.
But here’s the problem, if you keep doing the same things you’ve always done, you’re going to keep getting the same results.
While this may have brought you some success in the past, how much faster and stronger have the athletes in your area become?
Perhaps your athletes have never been taught the most effective ways to warm up, accelerate or lift weights and therefore can’t be expected to beat athletes or teams who have. And they’ve certainly never been in a program that combined these elements in order to achieve maximum results, have they?
Because their http://usa.vineyardinstitute.org/?mirno=%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AC-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8&471=92 برنامج تعليمي لتداول الذهب bad habits have become automatic few will break free of these patterns to take full advantage of the potential currently locked inside their bodies.
As the coach, you’re responsible for developing the specific speed, strength, flexibility, coordination and endurance they need to get better every week.
So it doesn’t matter what sport, gender or age your athletes are. The areas required for improvement cover all sports, all ages and both genders.
الفوركس Slow is slow, no matter what sport it is.
Poor flexibility, lack of coordination and physical weakness aren’t exclusive to one sport or age group, they’re holding back athletes in every sport and age group. And improving speed and sports performance involves more than just practicing sport specific patterns and plays over and over again.
So after years of competing, coaching, studying, trial and error we decided to ‘spill the beans’ by giving you our best, most effective tactics for developing jaw dropping speed, power and quickness.
Discover the Step-by-Step Speed Development Program to Show You How to Make Your Athletes and Program the Gold Standard in Your Area!
Your athletes losing up to 20% of their speed and power. Studies show that certain types of stretching prior to activity reduces power output, while making your athletes slower and less efficient.
Click here for a short video
Before every practice or competition, athletes must get the blood flowing to all of their muscles. When they don’t learn it right, not only will they be slow and heavy on their feet, but they’ll start getting hurt.
How often do your athletes experience pulled hamstrings, strained groins, shin splints and other nagging injuries that hold them back?
While some coaches might disagree, the solution does not lie in ‚’sucking it up’. You must incorporate a dynamic warm up each day where your athletes are actively and progressively increasing the intensity of their movements. Jogging followed by a group static stretch is an inferior, out dated means of starting a practice or getting ready for a competition. ‚’A’ Level programs do not use static stretching as their warm up.
It’s time to discover the shocking benefits of a structured dynamic warm-up and the latest, cutting edge flexibility enhancement exercises. In Complete Speed Training, you’ll get:
- A proven progression for using speed drills to fix running form
- Why changing your athletes’ warm up routine every few weeks leads to more consistent performances
- The one simple reason you should never focus on stride length or stride frequency
- 48 effective dynamic warm up exercises that prepare the body for the physical demands of practices and competitions, reduce the likelihood of injury and dramatically improve performance.
- Discover whether or not static stretching actually improves flexibility
- Proven warm-up routines you can use at your very next practice to save you both time and energy
- 4 techniques for increasing speed, range of motion and reducing recovery time between workouts that must be included in every athlete‚Äôs training program for maximum results.
While an athlete may have a smoking 40 yard dash time, that doesn’t always make them the ‘fastest’ athlete on the field. Because speed has many different characteristics and your athletes must possess all the tools they’ll need to win more games.
I wonder if you’d have more success if your athletes were a step quicker off the line, first to the ball, faster up field, made razor sharp cuts, and could react and change directions at a moments notice . . .
Multi-directional speed and agility training puts your in the right physical position before they start the drill.
Because poor technique = poor performance.
Click here for a short video
on Agility Training
When your athletes keep finding themselves out of position, can you keep teaching them the same old techniques and expect things to change?
Get the ready-to-use Agility Training DVD that simplifies this tricky subject by showing you:
- Over 40 of the most effective agility drills and variations which will increase improvements in team foot speed, coordination and acceleration . . . all progressed from simple to complex
- Quick and easy drills proven to develop coordination, timing and body awareness in athletes of all sports, ages and skill levels
- Discover a step by step drill progression to challenge every athlete at each practice
- How to teach your athletes to ‘cut on a dime’ even if they seem like a lost cause right now
- A simple technique for getting athletes to do drills correctly the first time so you don’t have to waste practice time
Conditioning for speed and power athletes builds a foundation for the faster more explosive workouts coming later in the season. But some coaches are still stuck in the 1970′ when it comes to getting kids ‘in shape’.
The’re still running the same old workouts their coaches had them do when they were an athlete. While it may be the easy way out, running random workouts only hurts your athletes’ performance. And you don’t want to erase all the progress they’ve made in other areas by overtraining (or undertraining) them out of being competitive.
Click here for a short video
on Hardcore Conditioning
Unlock the secrets of aerobic conditioning and discover the limitless training benefits found in the Hardcore Conditioning DVD that must be in every athlete’ speed training program, such as:
- How to develop physical and mental strength using powerful conditioning exercises, complete with bonus sample programs and routines.
- The absolute best time to use recovery work to aid in performance.
- How to avoid the wrong type of conditioning
- The truth about conditioning workouts – this one fact could change your whole approach to training!
- Access the core training secrets which can develop the rock-solid midsection required for stabilizing the torso and maintaining perfect mechanics, especially when athletes get tired.
- Why almost everyone is wrong about what ‘conditioning’ is.
- Over 15 cutting-edge movements that will show your athletes how to transfer power through the hips, maximizing speed and explosiveness.
- A gold mine of 74 cutting edge conditioning exercises that can:
- Improve overall strength
- Speed up your recovery
- Increase aerobic conditioning without running useless mileage
- Develop balance and coordination
- New ways to get more out of strength training for young athletes not ready for the weight room.
- How to quickly and easily create a base for heavier strength training and more intense workouts so athletes continue to improve
Some athletes are still doing “sets of 10” workouts in the weight room, using machines or doing leg extensions, hamstring curls and calf raises. You’ll be amazed to hear that some teenaged athletes aren’t even in the weight room at all!
While strength training does add extra effort to your practices, the best programs have updated their philosophies. And improved strength solves a lot of your athletes’ problems.
I believe you understand now is the time to address this part of your program by making it more efficient, modern and effective.
Click here for a short video
on High Powered Training
But how comfortable are you in teaching your athletes proper lifting technique? How well do they execute the Olympic Lifts? (If their elbows are pointing down at the end of the clean, then they don’t know what they are doing.) When they aren’t lifting correctly, they shouldn’t be lifting at all.
Don’t ‘lift to lift’ or just follow some college team’s program. Because you’re ready to add these simple pieces to your program and reap the benefits for years to come.
The advanced High Powered Training DVD was developed to show you:
- The top 10 strength training exercises every athlete must use in their training program
- What almost every athlete is doing wrong in the weight room and how to fix it.
- Virtually unknown progressions and techniques for maximizing strength gains in the weight room.
- Specific exercises athletes should not do in the weight room
- The correct way to use plyometric training to improve explosive power and acceleration (do this wrong and athletes WILL get hurt)
- 3 eye opening facts about strength training that must be the foundation of every athlete’s training.
- Discover simple coaching cues for the plyometric exercises responsible for developing explosive power, change of direction speed and quicker starts
Many coaches believe kids are fast or they aren’t. And while this seems reasonable on the surface, the best coaches are taking advantage of those who ignore specific speed training in their practices.
Because Speed is a skill that you can learn. And every one of your athletes has mechanical, postural and technical issues you can fix.
Because you don’t know where to begin teaching (and re-teaching) athletes how to run, Pure Speed Training has broken it down into a step by step process. You’ll immediately begin to see your athletes’ technical problems and instantly know how to fix them.
After all, specific drills. fix specific problems. When you see the light go on in your kids’ heads as they begin to reprogram their strides with perfect technique, you’ll become a speed training expert practically overnight!
Click here for a short video
of a Speed Training Drill
Speed is a skill and any athlete can pick-up the skills needed to reach their full speed potential, so they can:
- Shave tenths off their fastest 40 times!
- Beat their defender to the ball!
- Explode out of the starting blocks!
The Pure Speed Training DVD is designed to show you:
- My jealously guarded progression for teaching perfect running form.
- How to quickly and easily fix running mechanics so athletes get faster
- How to minimize the one force causing all athletes to fight themselves with every step they take.
- My favorite workout for developing faster top speeds (crucial for track athletes!)
- Perfectly demonstrated and clearly defined acceleration drills, cues and workouts teaching athletes how to accelerate smoothly and set up for the fastest top speeds.
- The correct way to use hill training for speed development.
- 2 simple methods for showing your athletes how to run as fast at the end of the game as they did at the beginning.
- Discover the secret to maintaining near top speed so athletes can outrun their opponents – or run them down
- How to quickly and easily fix running mechanics no matter how bad their form is right now.
- Exclusive speed workouts your kids can use to get faster – today!
- How to develop the ‘conditioning’ that actually improves competitive performance (most programs are doing this wrong!!)
If you have a lot of free time, you could try to compile all this information on your own.
While you may be able to save a few dollars with this patchwork approach, you’ll be disappointed in the end. Because what you come up with won’t flow together and free time is a precious commodity that most adults can never seem to find enough of.
How many times have you been at practice, looked down at your watch, realized how late it was and then started to panic about how many things you have left to do that day?
How many nights and weekends have been taken up entirely by traveling to and from practices, games and meets?
If you’re anything like me, you can’t even begin to guess how much time you spend with your team whether it’s coaching, counseling or staying late to give extra help.
I know you don’t want to waste precious time and money when the entire speed training system, from soup to nuts, has been developed to give you the most beneficial training information while making it easy and fun to implement with your athletes.
In fact, Complete Speed Training is our Best Selling resource.
Because it flat out develops the fastest athletes like no other training resource in the world.
Satisfied customers from over 100 different countries is a testament to that fact.
There’s no such thing as Santa Claus.
There is no magical man who’s going to fly down your chimney while you sleep one night and give you and your athletes the speed, power and success you asked for this Christmas.
Life doesn’t work that way and either does Complete Speed Training.
And when you invest in a coaching resource, you expect the best and only speed development and sports performance system that walks you step by step from the relative success you and your athletes are having now to taking the lion’s share of games, meets and races from the competition.
Because Complete Speed Training is the closest thing you’ll find to having two experts (who have already done what you aspire to do) hold you by the hand and lead you to victory.
More importantly, it’s easy to understand and easy to implement.
But like we said, it isn’t magic.
You will have to put some effort in.
If you’re the type of person who says they want to experience success, but isn’t willing to do a little work to get it, Complete Speed Training is not for you.
On the other hand, when you are ready to take your team, son, daughter or clients to the next level of athletic success and make each one of them faster than they ever thought possible, the solution is simple.
of Your Athletes Worth To You?
And putting athletes in this position isn’t as complicated or time consuming as you thought it was. As you’ve read this letter and thought about it, you’ve likely come to see that there are holes in the way your athletes train for their sports and events. These holes can be filled and your athletes can make huge improvements in their best performances.
And you now understand that access to this information comes requires an investment on your part.
Experts in every field must charge a fee for their products and services. You wouldn’t go to work for free just because you’re better at your job than other people and thus provide a greater value, would you? In fact, I have spent over $22,945.34 on advanced training certifications, books, DVDs and seminars in just the past 5 years alone. (I added up the receipts!) And that doesn’t even include the cost of air fare, car rentals, hotels, meals and other unavoidable expenses that we have incurred while traveling to and from these coaching conferences.
Because you get to bypass all of those expenses and the years of trial and error it took to refine these techniques, you’re likely willing to invest a fair price for the Complete Speed Training program. You’re probably ready to add these coaching techniques to your toolbox right now.
As you can see from the written, audio and video success stories found throughout this page, people have experienced some truly impressive results. Athletes are getting faster and stronger and the best programs are pulling away from the pack. And it’s not about the rich getting richer because most of the success stories coaches, parents and athletes tell me are of the ‘Rags to Riches’ variety . . .
I believe you now realize you and your athletes can quickly join the ranks of other top tier programs simply by making a few upgrades to your current way of doing things. You want to know the exact steps successful coaches are taking to make the biggest gains in speed, strength, flexibility, conditioning and endurance. And the minor investment you’re going to make in your knowledge (and in your athletes’ performance) is well worth the look on your kids’ faces when they start earning more playing time and bringing home more wins and titles.
Because we’re coaches too, we understand you don’t have a lot of money to invest and you certainly can’t take any chances that the program won’t work. And with the state of today’s economy, you’re probably even more cautious about where and how you spend your hard earned dollars.
As you consider our experience, the success people have had with the program and the sheer volume of practical information contained in the Complete Speed Training program, you’re probably thinking you’re going to have to pay upwards of $500 for all this information. Because you know getting full access to the insider secrets of proven experts isn’t cheap in any field or profession.
I wonder whether the most successful coaches and parents invest in the cheapest option they can find, or the one that will provide the most overall value for their needs, goals and objectives. Because I believe you know this is just the program you’re looking for and you’re now ready to join the thousands of other coaches, parents, athletes and trainers who have come on board to provide their athletes with the best training possible.
While you may think you’re ‘just a parent’ with no real coaching background or you don’t have the time to implement these strategies with your team, the truth is that you can teach these skills to your athletes no matter what your situation or background.
Because we understand the world of coaching and live on a budget ourselves, we’re not going to ask you to pay a percentage of the $13,945.34 we’ve spent on our own education and experience and we’re not going to charge you our hourly rate and apply it to the 190+ minutes of instructional video. (That would cost you $636.03)
While such costs would still be worth the investment when you consider how many athletes the program could impact over time, the value of a potential athletic scholarship or just the beaming smile of an athlete who has achieved their goals, you’re simply not able to spend that kind of money.
Following the launch of this groundbreaking program, we initially charged (and coaches happily paid) $297 for this resource. While this may seem slightly expensive on the surface, I think you’ll agree it’s a reasonable price for all the information and support you receive.
But because you’re going to put your trust in me (and in the program) by ordering today, we’re not going to ask you to pay $636.03 or even $297.
Order Complete Speed Training now and pay only $97 for the entire program!
If money is an issue, you don’t have to pay for the entire program at once. Now you can get Complete Speed Training for 2 easy payments of only $49.
And that’s not all we’re offering…
The 190+ minute, 5 DVD Complete Speed Training Program is a steal at $97 . . .. . . But we’re pulling out all the stops!To assure your success, when you order today you’ll get an additional $352.88 in FREE bonuses.
100% Secure Server
- The fastest way to order is directly online through our SECURE SERVER. Keep in mind that when you order on our secure server, we will immediately send you an email confirmation that your order order has been received and usually ships within 24 hours.
- You can use your credit card and order by phone 24 hours a day toll free at:1-877-510-FAST (3278)
- You can order by check, money order or purchase order. Click here to print out an order form and send your payment by mail to:
Athletes’ Acceleration, Inc.
PO Box 3178
North Attleboro, MA 02760
Once we receive and process your order we will send you an email confirmation letting you know that your package is on its way. So if you order by mail, be sure to send us an email address so that we can contact you immediately.
We look forward to hearing about how you apply the skills that you learn in Complete Speed Training to your athletes and your program. We get an enormous amount of mail, but please write to us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear your success stories!
Owners of Athletes’ Acceleration Inc.
P.S. Don’t let the price keep you from ordering Complete Speed Training today. Click here to pay in only 2 easy installments of only $49, spread 30 days apart.
P.P.S. Ultimately, you are responsible for the success of the athletes you commit to developing. But if you keep doing the same things you’ve always done, you’re going to keep getting the same results. The fact you are reading this says those results just aren’t good enough. Our mission is to give you all the tools you need to succeed. If we don’t, we’ll buy Complete Speed Training back from you for the full purchase price. No hassle, no questions asked. And you have a full 60 days to try it out. All the risk is on us. You have nothing to lose.